Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hello Internet...How are you...?

I think I am finally ready to use this space more regular but we will see i always think I will but one never knows what will go on to either keep you sharing or wanting to crawl into a closet and stay there for a little while.

Today I would like to share with you a project that my cousin and I are doing together.  She had an old smash book that she has not ever used so we have decided to make it into our traveling Journal. She lives about 2 hours away from me so we don't always get to see each other. This is a way for us to stay connected.  I always look forward to receiving happy mail.  We do not have any rules other you can only do one or two page spread and to have fun with it.

Below are a couple of pictures of what we have done so far.

Sunny's creation
Gogo's Creation
Gogo's Creation
Gogo's Creation

Sunny's Creation
Sunny's Creation
  
Sunny's Creation

I hope that you have enjoyed our progress so far.  if you like it please leave a comment below.  Next week I will share with you some of the work I have been doing on my project life. 

Have a wonderful week internet.

1 comment:

Don't Eat That said...

Love it! And I love you! Now it's time for that smash book to make its way back to you!