Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hello Internet...

It has been a really long time... Hope this post finds you all well. Been a lot going on around here. I signed up to do the 30 Days of lists agian so I figured I would come back here so I can post my list journey. Some time this weekend I will post the journal I will be using for my lists. I have signed up for this project 4 times. The first time my heart was not iit I only did 4 or 5 of the lists. The second time I got a bit better I did probably 10 or the list. THe third time I don't think I did any of them it was just a crazy time in life just could seem to get to them. But the last time I did all but 2 of the lists. I decided to take this a bit different for myself. I decorated my pages and got them ready to be listed on. Once or twice a week I would do a couple of the list that had come out. It worked well for me...below is a couple of examples of what I had done.
This time I hope to complete the whole 30 lists but we will see where life is when we start out. Have a great day internet...

No comments: