Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hello Today....

Today I....realize I am in way over my head wayyyyy to much to do and not enough time to do it. 
Today I....am very happy that I have an awesome family...They all rock...
Today I....am grateful for the opportunities I have been given because they are pushing me in a direction I need to go
Today I....am tired we did some of the work we have to do at our old house to get it ready for sale..still have another day worth of work to do before we get the cleaners in. 

Tomorrow...I am going to Carstairs with my mom and grandmother should be a good trip....Hopefully i will be able to get some work done while I am in a car unable to receive emails....

This weekend...I am going to the Cabin for some much needed relaxation and fun.  Gonna have the Iz (3year old) and Gumma tent night it should prove to be interesting....LOL

Have a great weekend everyone out there....and always remember.....

No comments: