Monday, June 13, 2011

Rainny days

Good evening Internet,

Today was a pretty good day. I had a meeting with my boss she is going to help me figure out what I want in life. It's crazy at 36 years old I still have no idea. All in all it was a pretty good day.

Still worried about my daughter she is so in a place she doesn't want to be but has no idea how to get away.

I ordered a couple of things for embroidery today. I got a little carried away. Got some thread and a couple of tools.. I am very excited to get them in the mail. I have just about finished the project I was working on then I'm not sure if I want to start a new one or wait until mollie's class starts...more then likely I will wait cause I am still very slow just getting back at it.

So I ask you Internet what would you do with your life if you had nothing holding you back?

Have a great night and remember "Don't forget to be AWESOME"

No comments: