Friday, May 20, 2011

Pondering

Today I am wondering "Where did I go wrong? Did I give her to much love? Did I not love her enough?" My daugher is 18 and pregnant again.  she has chossen to keep it and get married to the father.  I know that she needs to find her own way and that I need to let her lose but it is extremely hard. I love her with all that I am.  How to leave them to fall when you know that they need to and then know that they will come back to you.  One of my biggest fears is that he will take her away from us completly.   

Anyway enough about that I am going to go into a dark place if I over analyse it.  And that will not be a fun place to be.

THis weekend I am going to our cabin.  We are taking our granddugher with us so it will be a fun weekend.  I am looking forward to the nice weather and the good company.  I just wish my daughter was there with us. Oh well what can you do?

Well Internet have a great weekend....and...
DON'T FORGET TO BE AWESOME

No comments: