Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacation.....Yahoo

Good afternoon internet,

So today we will be having our final meeting with parents and girls.  We leave in 6 days...man I can not beleive it has come this quick.  I remember when we were just starting to plan 3 years ago.  Crazy...

We are going to Montreal, Qubec and Ottawa.  I think it will be fun I know that the girls will have fun travel is new to most of them. 

On the home front all is going as it has been for the last couple of months.  Nothing to exciting to talk about.  We still don't have a builder.  Things seem to be at a stand still.  I can not wait until plans start.  I am looking forward to a new kitchen were I can accually cook.  Man would that be a concept.

Anyway now that I have jumped all over the place and made no sense...

Have a great day....and...

Don't Forget To Be Awesome.  :)

No comments: