Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend

Happy Thursday everyone...

My weekend last weekend was great. I looked after my little Izabella on Friday night. I also had her for most of the day on Saturday while we were with my cousin doing wedding favors. It was a good day. For the evening my mom took her. While my husband and I went out for dinner and a movie. We did this insted of Capital Ex because it was way to hot ouside for us to enjoy it. So in going out for dinner and a movie we excaped to air conditioned buildings. so for dinner we went ot Origanal Joe's they have great Burgars. For the movie we went to Transformers 2. It was AWESOME. I have always loved a good action movie. THe only thing that would have made it a better day is if my daughter had joined us for at least part of it. On sunday one of my cousins had a family bbq potluck in the park so mom and I went to that for a bit. It was nice to see people that I haven't seen in a really long time.

This weekend we are going out to our cabin for the Annual Aug Long family bash. It will be fun some slipin and slidin, some goofing around on the beach, some singing around the fire and some awesome food. oh and can't forget the fireworks.

Have a great weekend everyone out there....

No comments: