Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby is here....

Little Izabella Joanna arived on May 12, 2009 at 9:51 am. It brought on mixed emotions for me. I am happy that all went well for my daughter..the delivery was easy...she has bounced back pretty quickly....Little baby is doing well...already holding her head up...

But for all the joy I can't help but feel lost. My daughter doesn't really need me anymore. She is way to focused on her boyfriend. She has given up her childhood for him and I don't think she can see it that way. Enough about that....

My husband asked me this morning "why don't you post your pictures. You go around everywhere snaping cool pictures and you don't share...." I wonder why this is...So I have decided that I will share my pictures here on this blog...even if nobody reads it I am sharing them for all to see....

Have a great day everyone....

No comments: